189 Arrowhead Bluff Road, Silverthorne Co 80498
Quick Facts About 189 Arrowhead Bluff
4,677 sq. ft.
Price Per Sq. Ft.
3 Car Garage, Attached, Over 3 Car Garage, See Remarks
Acorn Creek Ranch Estates Sub
Situated in a Recreational Paradise on 40 Acres!
Looking for un-paralleled privacy, incredible views & direct access to National Forest? This is IT!! Located about 20 minutes north of Silverthorne, this is truly the Sportsperson's Paradise Found! Walk right out your door for some incredible hikes, world-class elk hunting, or drive less than 3 miles to fish on the Blue River. Copper Mountain and Keystone are about 30 minutes away. Private, gated access with end of the road privacy, this house is rock solid and has an ideal floorplan for large groups.
Want More Information about 189 Arrowhead Bluff?
Whether you're selling, buying or just curious, RealEstateSummitCounty.com has all the MLS information you desire, updated every few minutes. Get info fast.
Property Specific Data: 189 Arrowhead Bluff
- Status: Sold
- Property Type: Residential - Single Family
- Sold Date: 01/31/2018
- Sold Price: $1,250,000
- Sold Price per Sq. Ft.: $267.27/sq. ft.
- List Price: $1,250,000
- List Price per Sq. Ft.: $267/sq.ft.
- Days on Market: 17
- Subdivision: Acorn Creek Ranch Estates Sub
- County: Summit
- Area: Wildernest/Silverthorne
- Address: 189 Arrowhead Bluff Road, Silverthorne Co 80498
- Living Area Sq. Footage: 4,677 sq.ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Total Bathrooms: 5.5
- Building's Total Levels: 3
- Year Built: 1996
- Acreage: 40.27 acres
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- First Right of Refusal: No
- Deed Restricted: No
- Parking/Garage: 3 Car Garage,Attached,Over 3 Car Garage,See Remarks
- MLS Number: S1007337
CONDO/SUBDIVISION AMENITIES and FEES:
- Common Facilities: None
- Building's Total Levels: 3
- HOA Fee: $167.00 / Mo.
- HOA Fee Includes: Common Area Maintenance,See Remarks,Snow Removal
- Restrictive Covenants: No
INTERIOR & EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- 3/4 Bathrooms: 3
- 1/2 Bathrooms: 1
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Laundry: Dryer - Electric,Washer
- Lockoff Apartment: Yes
- Heating: Natural Gas,Radiant
- Water Heating: Gas
- Flooring: Tile,Wall/Wall Carpet,Wood
- Construction: Poured In Place Foundation,Steel & Concrete
- Roof: Asphalt
- Additional Rooms: Basement Finished,Dining Room,Exercise Room,Family Room,Rec Room,See Remarks,Study,Utility Room
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Interior Amenities: Deck,Ground Floor Master,Multi-Level,Vaulted Ceilings
LAND, SITE & LOCATION INFO:
- Map & Lot Outline
- Source of Water: Domestic Well
- Sewer: See Remarks,Septic Installed,Septic System Approved
- Location Features: Adjacent to Natl Forest,Nordic Ski In/Out,See Remarks
- View: Mountains,See Remarks,South Facing,Valley,Woods
- Zoning: Single Family
- Legal Description: TRACT 3 ACORN CREEK RANCH
- Access to Property: All Year,See Remarks
- Number of Months Accessible: 12
- Driving Directions*: From I-70 exit on Hwy 9, head N 10.4 mi & turn R onto Ute Park Rd. Go 0.4 mi (stay L at 1st Y in road) & stay/go R onto Rodeo Dr. Go 2.0 mi on Rodeo (gate code must call office) to Arrowhead & take L.
- Office: Breckenridge Associates R.E. *driving directions and map below.
TAX INFO, TRANSFER FEES & MONTHLY UTILITIES:
- Schedule Number: 1406065
- Annual Tax: $3,595 for tax year 2016
- Transfer Tax: 0.00%
- Total Average Monthly Bills: $325.00
- Average Monthly Water : $0.00 Monthly
- Average Monthly Sewer : $0.00 Monthly
- Average Monthly Gas : $150.00 Monthly
- Average Monthly Electricity : $175.00 Monthly
- Upcoming Assessments: None Known
- Assessors Market Valuation: $
Based on sales prior to current assessed date: June 30, 2014.
Flyover of Acorn Creek Home for Sale.
Map to 189 Arrowhead Bluff
Driving Directions: From I-70 exit on Hwy 9, head N 10.4 mi & turn R onto Ute Park Rd. Go 0.4 mi (stay L at 1st Y in road) & stay/go R onto Rodeo Dr. Go 2.0 mi on Rodeo (gate code must call office) to Arrowhead & take L.